Public Art Artist Call, Tatar Art Projects
Deadline: Ongoing call
Tatar Art Projects is a Toronto-based international art consulting firm with more than 25 years’ experience in the corporate, hospitality and public art sectors.
We are inviting artists with public art experience to submit work for consideration on upcoming large-scale public art projects. We are looking for work across all media including but not limited to: sculpture, mixed media, interactive media, painting, photography, graffiti, etc.
To be considered, artists must meet the following requirements:
• Previously awarded or shortlisted for a public art project
• Experience working within a $100,000 – $750,000 budget range
• Experience collaborating with fabricators, engineers, lighting designers, architects, landscape architects
Please include a description of your relevant experience with the above.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Submissions by email only:
1) Contact Information (mailing address, phone number, email, website)
2) CV (2 pages max in pdf format)
3) Artist’s Statement (300 words maximum)
4) Case Studies/Project Descriptions
5) A maximum of 6 images (300 dpi; maximum of 800 x 600 pixels)
Image files should be clearly labelled with your Name, the Title of Work, Size (in inches) and Medium. Example: Artist-Title-Size-Medium.jpg.
Please send all submissions and inquiries to: email@example.com