Submission Guidelines for Upstairs Gallery at Artpoint
The Upstairs Gallery is a non-commercial space, dedicated to the exhibition of contemporary art, engaging in innovative creative expression. All artists are invited to apply. An artist honorarium of $200 will be provided. Space is available on a monthly basis.
Exhibition Proposals Must Contain the Following:
- Artist/Project Statement:
- The statement should indicate the media, technique and or context of the artwork and title of the proposed exhibit. It should also address any specific technical or spatial requirements regarding the installation of the work.
- Please limit this to one to two pages.
- Current Curriculum Vitae:
- Included a current CV or resume, and a listing of exhibition history.
- This should not exceed two pages.
You Should Submit the Following:
- CD or DVD of 10 images of your work.
- Submit JPEG files only with a resolution of 72dpi (dots per inch). Maximum size of 1024 x 768 pixel files.
- Label each image with your last name followed by the number of the image (eg: adams01.jpg).
- Include a corresponding list with titles, medium, dimensions and year of completion.
Work can be submitted by mail or email attachment.
If you require your submission returned, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope with sufficient postage.
Submissions that do not meet the guidelines will not be reviewed and will be declined for consideration.
Artpoint Gallery & Studios Society
1139 11 St. SE
Please indicate Submission on the envelope.