HURRY!!Scotland is Calling & Artrubicon going on a Celtic Adventure in the Fall of 2017. JOIN US!! Deadline: April 29
Artrubicon is Heading to Scotland in the Fall of 2017. JOIN US!!
**Sign-up by April 29th to join us on this wonderful Celtic Adventure!!**
September 14 – 23, 2017
**Artrubicon with Go Ahead Travel have made a few minor alterations to our itinerary and have a much lower all inclusive price to Scotland of $4429.00!!**
Get to know the land of lochs, glens, and legends.
From its ancient castles to its rolling landscapes and blaring bagpipes, Scotland is undeniably intriguing. With 10 days to explore, you’ll get your dose of well-known Scottish icons in Edinburgh and Glasgow. In between, you’ll head a little off the beaten path, moving farther into the untamed Highlands and along craggy hillsides laden with lochs and Gaelic-speaking villages.
Hello fellow travel lovers:
Your tour includes:
• Airfare + taxes
• 8 nights in handpicked hotels
• Breakfast daily + 3 three course meals with beer or wine
• Multilingual Tour Director
• Private Deluxe Motor Coach
• Guided sightseeing & select entrance fees
• Glasgow’s growing cosmopolitan culture
• You’ll stand at the shores of Loch Ness
• Ancient castles—is there anything more Scottish?
• The Highlands’ craggy cliffs and rolling landscapes
• Edinburgh’s castle, crags and charming streets
• Gorgeous Georgian architecture
2 nights • Glasgow
3 nights • Scottish Highlands
3 nights • Edinburgh