Call for Entries, 3×3 International Illustration Show
Deadline: March 24, 2017
3×3 International Illustration Awards No.14 professional, picture book & student show cash prizes.
We’re now accepting entries in our fourteenth annual 3×3 International Student Illustration Awards Show.
Open to all illustrators in all countries, it’s the only truly international illustration show. There are a lot of reasons to enter:
• Judged by leading design directors, art directors, designers, editors and publishers from across the globe. With more art directors than most shows. Alongside equally distinguished illustrators.
• Best of Show winners receive $1,500 cash prize, Gold medal winners a $750 cash-value*award. Over $9000 in prizes in total.
• Winners receive a 33% discount on the pur- chase of the annual, print or digital. Student winners
receive a complimentary copy.
• Winners promoted directly to art directors who receive a free eBook edition, a link to our online gallery and a discount on our print edition.
• Distributed to leading bookstores and newsstands worldwide so even more eyes see our winners. Not every show can say that.
• More categories than any other show so your work is judged with related subject matter. In- stead of just illustration, we break it down to specific categories: Animation, Books, Children’s Books, Illustration and Sci-Fi.
• Students may also enter or Professional and Picture Book shows in the unpublished categories. Each show is judged separately by our three indepen- dent jury panels selected by this year’s Show Chair- man, Rod Hunt.
No other show has the breadth of entrants or winners. Last year our winners represented forty-three countries. And fifty-three schools.
Since 2003 we’ve produced award-winning annuals that art directors like to see. And use.
What more can we say? Enter today.
Deadline: March 24th
Students may also enter the unpublished categories in both our Professional and Picture Book show. We have over $9,000 in prizes this year, see our full Call for Entries for details.