Deadline: May 31, 2017
No submission fee.
The +15 Window Space is located off-site in Arts Commons on the busy +15 pedway system. Exhibitions in this store front style window are two months long. Artists still completing their education are eligible to apply to this space. The +15 Window Project is designed to provide artists an alternative space in which to showcase new works or works in progress and engage a diverse cross section of Calgary’s public. If the deadline falls on a weekend the deadline rolls over to the Monday.
TRUCK accepts submission in ELECTRONIC FORMAT ONLY. Please send all written support as a SINGLE PDF FILE. Images must be in JPEG FORMAT. Please email submissions to TRUCK.
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- A completed application form
- Proposal (maximum of 1 pages): Clearly describe the proposed exhibition or project. Provide details about your spatial, and material requirements, including equipment needs.
- Artist Statement (maximum of 1 page): Contextualizes the work submitted within your artistic practice.
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum of 3 pages): Describe your artistic background (e.g. education, grants, scholarships or awards received, professional status, previous exhibitions or performances, commissions, professional memberships, articles, etc.)
- Images/Support Material: 10 to 15 JPEG images and/or DVD for video. All images must be numbered and labeled to match the corresponding image list.
- Image List
- Digital images: Should be in JPEG format, 1000px on the longest side at 72 dpi and no larger than 1MB in size. File names should correspond to the image list.
- Video: Submit only the material that demonstrates your artistic accomplishments related to the proposed project, and please limit each example to five minutes in length.